KAHAL: Your Jewish Home Abroad seeks a dynamic and entrepreneurial individual for the role of Summer Intern. This role provides
a unique opportunity for an emerging leader to support KAHAL with a variety of projects in a fun and fast-paced work environment.
What You’ll Bring to the Job:
• Entrepreneurial instincts and interest in human-centered design;
• An ability to learn new systems quickly; research and organization skills; eye for details;
• Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to effectively communicate in a remote work environment;
• A serious work ethic, sense of humor, and willingness to take risks and learn from unexpected situations;
• Creative and open mind and a growth mindset;
• Willingness to employ flexible hours necessary to complete tasks;
• Familiarity with Excel (intermediate level) and WordPress are a plus.
Attitude and talent will be considered above field experience. As a rapidly-expanding organization, KAHAL is seeking leaders who are interested in growing alongside the organization.