KAHAL is seeking Greek Interns: 2 AEPi, 2 AEPhi, 1 SDT, 1 ZBT, 1 SAMMY, and 1 SAEPi. The KAHAL Internship expands the sisterhood/brotherhood initiative to increase engagement to the study abroad population, connecting students to Jewish life before, during, and after their abroad experience. The Greek KAHAL interns will manage the outreach and connect with incoming and outgoing study abroad students in order to help KAHAL facilitate meaningful, enduring Jewish engagement with Greek life students.
The Greek KAHAL interns will engage and cultivate a community of brothers/sisters studying abroad.
Additionally, each intern will be responsible for:
- Communicating weekly with KAHAL Supervisor to create and implement work plan throughout the year.
- Connecting with brothers/sisters before they depart for their abroad destinations to help them get connected before they leave.
- Stimulating and tracking group and individual conversations through the KAHAL App
- Administering Greek Abroad Instagram account, collecting pictures and stories from various Greeks abroad. Also a space to advertise holiday and academic opportunities that KAHAL provides.
- Work together to create a KAHAL Greek Alumni Network.
- Planning meet ups with different brothers/sisters abroad.
The ideal candidate is a Greek brother/sister who is a study abroad alum and is passionate about their experience. The ideal candidate also is invested in helping other brothers/sisters connect with each other as well as enriching opportunities abroad.
Stipend: $250 a semester
To apply, email your resume and study abroad plans to Jojo Rubnitz, Campus Operations and Marketing Associate: Jojo@KahalAbroad.org