[vc_row type=”in_container” full_screen_row_position=”middle” full_height=”yes” scene_position=”center” text_color=”dark” text_align=”left” overlay_strength=”0.3″ shape_divider_position=”bottom” shape_type=””][vc_column centered_text=”true” column_padding=”padding-5-percent” column_padding_position=”all” background_color_opacity=”1″ background_hover_color_opacity=”1″ column_shadow=”none” column_border_radius=”none” width=”1/1″ tablet_text_alignment=”default” phone_text_alignment=”default” column_border_width=”none” column_border_style=”solid”]
KAHAL CAMPUS INTERN
Are you a study abroad alum passionate about studying abroad?
Apply to be a KAHAL campus intern to help connect other Jewish students headed abroad with social connections, Shabbat dinners, holiday events, cultural experiences, internships, volunteer opportunities, and more. Working in more than 60 countries and 130 cities around the world, KAHAL helps Jewish students find their Jewish home abroad.
As a KAHAL Intern, you would be responsible for expanding KAHAL’s reach on your campus. Your role would be to identify and connect with outgoing study abroad students, helping KAHAL provide students with the best experience possible. You would also have the opportunity to work with study abroad alumni, helping reintegrate Jewish students into your campus Jewish community.
KAHAL: Your Jewish Home Abroad seeks a dynamic and entrepreneurial student with a passion for Jewish engagement and study abroad. The KAHAL Campus Internship provides a unique opportunity for an emerging campus leader to implement and expand the KAHAL strategy to the study abroad population, connecting students to Jewish life before, during, and after their abroad experience.
Spreading the word about the diverse Jewish opportunities available to students before they depart both helps strengthen campus Jewish culture and enables KAHAL to provide students with the best abroad experiences possible.
Upon completion of all deliverables, the KAHAL Campus Intern will be compensated $250 per semester.
WHAT YOU'LL OWN
The KAHAL intern will engage and cultivate a community of Jewish study abroad participants. The responsibilities and metrics for measuring success for the year are to:
- Identify Jewish students studying abroad through the 2020-2021 academic year;
- Connect and frame Jewish opportunities, and specifically KAHAL, to each student before departure
- Expand KAHAL’s relationship with the study abroad office, with Greek organizations, and to various other partners
- Track student engagement (e.g. coffee dates and events) through KAHAL’s existing platform
The intern shall connect with KAHAL’s Campus Operations staff every other week to discuss progress, engagement strategy, and more.
HOW YOU'LL GROW
In addition to the KAHAL stipend, the KAHAL intern will receive:
- The ability to set goals that center on their personal growth and needs
- Professional development, mentoring, and skill-building opportunities; KAHAL is committed to investing in intern growth
- Strong entrepreneurial experience and training in human-centered design and data integration
Questions? Email Jojo Rubnitz, Strategic Partnerships and Marketing Manager Jojo@KahalAbroad.org to apply.