KAHAL is seeking Greek Interns: 2 AEPi, 2 AEPhi, 1 SDT, 1 ZBT, 1 SAMMY, and 1 SAEPi. The KAHAL Internship expands the sisterhood/brotherhood initiative to increase engagement to the study abroad population, connecting students to Jewish life before, during, and after their abroad experience. The Greek KAHAL interns will manage the outreach and connect with incoming and outgoing study abroad students in order to help KAHAL facilitate meaningful, enduring Jewish engagement with Greek life students.
The Greek KAHAL interns will engage and cultivate a community of brothers/sisters studying abroad.
Additionally, each intern will be responsible for:
- Communicating bi-weekly with KAHAL Supervisor to create and implement work plan throughout the year.
- Calling brothers/sisters before they depart for their abroad destinations to help them get connected before they leave.
- Stimulating and tracking group and individual conversations through the KAHAL CRM: Mobilize.
- Administering Greek Abroad Instagram account, collecting pictures and stories from various Greeks abroad. Also a space to advertise holiday and academic opportunities that KAHAL provides.
- Sending mass introductory emails to Greek students based on location, using mail merges to send personalized emails catered to each location and individual brother/sister.
- Planning meet ups with different brothers/sisters abroad in major study abroad destinations.
The ideal candidate is a Greek brother/sister who is a study abroad alum and is passionate about their experience. The ideal candidate also is invested in helping other brothers/sisters connect with each other as well as enriching opportunities abroad.
Stipend: $250 a semester
To apply, email your resume and study abroad plans to Jojo Rubnitz, Campus Operations Associate: Jojo@KahalAbroad.org
Applications due May 20th, 2019!