[vc_row type=”in_container” full_screen_row_position=”middle” full_height=”yes” scene_position=”center” text_color=”dark” text_align=”left” overlay_strength=”0.3″ shape_divider_position=”bottom” shape_type=””][vc_column centered_text=”true” column_padding=”padding-5-percent” column_padding_position=”all” background_color_opacity=”1″ background_hover_color_opacity=”1″ column_shadow=”none” column_border_radius=”none” width=”1/1″ tablet_text_alignment=”default” phone_text_alignment=”default” column_border_width=”none” column_border_style=”solid”]
KAHAL AEPHi INTERN[/vc_column_inner]
KAHAL is seeking two AEPhi Interns! The KAHAL Internship expands the AEPhi initiative to increase engagement to the study abroad population of the organization each semester , connecting students to Jewish life before, during, and after their abroad experience.
The AEPhi KAHAL intern will engage and cultivate a community of sisters studying abroad Additionally, each intern will be responsible for:
- Communicate bi-weekly with KAHAL Supervisor (Strategic Partnerships Associate) to create and implement work plan throughout the year
- Call sisters before they depart for their abroad destinations to help them get connected before they leave
- Work directly with the KAHAL Strategic Partnerships Associate to create and administer the AEPhi abroad Facebook group with all sisters abroad each semester/year.
- Stimulate and track group and individual conversations through the KAHAL CRM: Mobilize
- Create and maintain an AEPhi Abroad Instagram account, collecting pictures and stories from various sisters abroad. Also a space to advertise holiday and academic opportunities that KAHAL provides.
- Send mass introductory emails to sisters based on location, using mail merges to send personalized emails catering to each location and individual sister.
- Plan meet ups with different sisters abroad in major study abroad destinations, including but not limited to: AEPhi Shabbat Across the world, AEPhi local shabbat, AEPhi Channukah Lighting in Prague, AEPhi Bar nights in Barcelona etc)
The Ideal candidate will be a study abroad alumna who is passionate about her experience and helping other AEPhi women connect with each other and other enriching opportunities abroad.
Stipend: $250 a semester
To apply, email your resume and study abroad plans to Jojo Rubnitz, Campus Operations Associate: Jojo@KahalAbroad.org