[vc_row type=”in_container” full_screen_row_position=”middle” scene_position=”center” text_color=”dark” text_align=”left” overlay_strength=”0.3″ shape_divider_position=”bottom”][vc_column column_padding=”no-extra-padding” column_padding_position=”all” background_color_opacity=”1″ background_hover_color_opacity=”1″ column_shadow=”none” column_border_radius=”none” width=”1/1″ tablet_text_alignment=”default” phone_text_alignment=”default” column_border_width=”none” column_border_style=”solid”]
Below are the available Jewish opportunities in Madrid. Please click on the button below and let us know what you’re interested in this semester!
- Host families: Click here to be directed to our partner Shabbat With Us, where you can sign up to be matched to a host family! Make sure to put “KAHAL” in the “how did you find out about Shabbat With Us” question so that you are accepted into the system
- Comunidad Judia Reformista de Madrid: The progressive (reform) Jewish community of Madrid, that hosts Shabbat and Jewish festival prayer services and potluck community dinners twice a month and on Jewish holidays.
- Bet El: Masorti/conservative and egalitarian congregation who host regular prayer services.
- Comunidad Judia de Madrid (CJM): The Jewish community of Madrid, that holds traditional prayer services in Hebrew and Spanish, as well as weekly Friday night meals for students and young professionals.
- Chabad: lovely Chabad couple who host weekly Shabbat meals, festival engagement, and student events throughout the year.
- Madrid Jewish Student Center: the main student organization in Madrid. They host a variety of events ranging from shabbat meals to BBQ socials to professional networking events. It’s a great place to meet local and other international students.