[vc_row type=”in_container” full_screen_row_position=”middle” scene_position=”center” text_color=”dark” text_align=”left” overlay_strength=”0.3″ shape_divider_position=”bottom”][vc_column column_padding=”no-extra-padding” column_padding_position=”all” background_color_opacity=”1″ background_hover_color_opacity=”1″ column_shadow=”none” column_border_radius=”none” width=”1/1″ tablet_text_alignment=”default” phone_text_alignment=”default” column_border_width=”none” column_border_style=”solid”]
Below are the available Jewish opportunities in Sydney. Please click on the button below and let us know what you’re interested in this semester.
- Young Adult Chabad: YAC is a Chabad House (Orthodox) that caters particularly to students and young adults in Bondi.
- Masada Community: Orthodox community based in St Ives, just North of central Sydney.
- Newtown Synagogue: Orthodox community based in Newtown, centrally located and accessible for students.
- The Great Synagogue: This beautiful Synagogue is a heritage-listed Synagogue in Sydney’s central business district, hosting daily services, as well as every Shabbat and on religious festivals.
- Emanuel Synagogue: Progressive community based in Woollahra; they love having students and host events throughout the year for Shabbat and festivals.
- NSTE: Progressive Community in North Shore, Central Synagogue; a little further away from central Sydney, but students are always welcome to join community events if they are in the area.
- AUJS: Australasian Union of Jewish Students. The organize social events and Holiday events for Jewish students.