Below is the available Jewish opportunities in Buenos Aires. Please click on the button below and let us know what your interested in this semester.
- Menora/MINT: Menora is a sephardi, Orthodox community in Buenos Aires. MINT (Menora for Internationals) was founded to help Jewish international students make the most of their time in Buenos Aires. They host shabbat and festival meals where you can meet local and other international students, as well as organize other social events.
- AMIJAI: a warm and welcoming conservative community. They love to welcome international students to their community and can help connect you with local host families for shabbat and festival meals.
- Pardes Community: a reform community in Buenos Aires. They host spiritual and creative shabbat services and is a great place to connect with the local community.
- La Casa Belgrano: La Casa Belgrano is an organization that puts on shabbat and other social events for students. It is a great place to meet local students in Buenos Aires.
- Hillel: with an active Hillel House this is always an option if you want to meet local students. They host an array of events throughout the year including shabbat meals and parties!
- Host Families
”Celebrating the High Holidays abroad made me realize that the larger Jewish community is actually a bigger family. Total strangers opening up their homes to students is very meaningful and I am sure I will do the same in the future.Rachel S.