[vc_row type=”in_container” full_screen_row_position=”middle” scene_position=”center” text_color=”dark” text_align=”left” overlay_strength=”0.3″ shape_divider_position=”bottom”][vc_column column_padding=”no-extra-padding” column_padding_position=”all” background_color_opacity=”1″ background_hover_color_opacity=”1″ column_shadow=”none” column_border_radius=”none” width=”1/1″ tablet_text_alignment=”default” phone_text_alignment=”default” column_border_width=”none” column_border_style=”solid”]
CRCC ASIA VIRTUAL INTERNSHIP SCHOLARSHIP
KAHAL, CRCC Asia and Virtual Internships are excited to announce the first Virtual Internship Scholarship for Jewish Students. This scholarship includes a guaranteed Virtual Internship in your country or career field of choice, 3 months online access to Rosetta Stone language learning, weekly discussions and business webinars and more. With the Scholarship for Jewish Students, we aim to award this fully-funded international Virtual Internship program to a deserving individual who is a practicing member of the Jewish faith and who actively works to promote awareness and advocacy in their Jewish community. Applicants who applied but who were not ultimately offered a scholarship will be offered a US$ 300 grant for one of Virtual Internships’ online internship program.
Why choose Virtual Internships?
- Guaranteed Internship Placement: In a time when there are many uncertainties, knowing that you will definitely have an opportunity for professional development and building work experience.
- Vetted Host Companies: All companies working with Virtual Internships have been vetted in meeting quality standards as well as supported in understanding how to support interns remotely.
- Support: All students have an assigned Program Experience Manager to walk them through the experience, access to our online curriculum, weekly events and two internship coaching calls so you get the most from this experience
- Click here for more about the benefits of Virtual Internships.
- Fully-Funded Virtual International Internship ($1,595 Value)
- The student selects the start date and the duration of 1, 2, or 3 months. When the winner is selected, they would need to choose a program start date that ensures we have at least 6 weeks’ notice in order to have adequate time to place them
- The student selects 20 or 30-hour workweek
- The student selects International Focus (guaranteed first choice country for their company to be based in) or Career Field focus (guaranteed first choice career field for their internship)
- The student will work with KAHAL to create two short profiles of Jewish people from their city to research, highlighting their impact on the local Jewish community.
Applications are open June 1-14, 2020 and the winner will be announced on June 30th.
- Must be enrolled (or seeking enrollment, i.e., recent high school graduates) in a higher education course (e.g., university, college, community college, trade or technical college etc.) or graduated within one year
- Must submit their application by 23:59h (11:59 pm) Hawaiian Pacific Time on 14 June 2020.
Career Field Focus Areas:
This option is perfect for anyone wanting global experiences throughout the world, but has a focused career goal.
- Business; Computer Science and IT; Creative, Design, and Fashion; Engineering; Entrepreneurship and Startup; Finance; Green Tech, Sustainability, and Environment; Healthcare and Pharmaceuticals; Health, Wellness, and Sports Management; Hospitality, Tourism, and Events; International Development, NGOs, and Charities; Legal, Logistics and Supply Chain; Recruitment and HR; Marketing; Media, Communications, and Publishing; Real Estate; Urban Planning and Architecture
This option is perfect for anyone focused on building networks and experience in a specific country.
- China, Japan, South Korea, Vietnam, India, or The United Kingdom.