KAHAL is seeking two AEPi Interns. The KAHAL Internship expands the AEPi initiative to increase engagement to the study abroad population of the organization each semester , connecting students to Jewish life before, during, and after their abroad experience. The AEPi KAHAL student will manage the outreach and connect with incoming and outgoing study abroad students in order to help KAHAL facilitate meaningful,enduring Jewish engagement for AEPi brothers abroad.
The AEPi KAHAL intern will engage and cultivate a community of brothers studying abroad Additionally, each intern will be responsible for:
- Communicate bi-weekly with KAHAL Supervisor (Strategic Partnerships Associate) to create and implement work plan throughout the year
- Call brothers before they depart for their abroad destinations to help them get connected before they leave
- Work directly with the KAHAL Strategic Partnerships Associate to create and administer an AEPi abroad Facebook group with all brothers abroad each semester/year.
- Stimulate and track group and individual conversations through the KAHAL CRM: Mobilize
- Administer AEPI Abroad Instagram account, collecting pictures and stories from various brothers abroad. Also a space to advertise holiday and academic opportunities that KAHAL provides.
- Send mass introductory emails to brothers based on location, using mail merges to send personalized emails catering to each location and individual brother.
- Plan meet ups with different brothers abroad in major study abroad destinations, including but not limited to: AEPi Shabbat Across the world, AEPi local shabbat, AEPi Channukah Lighting in Prague, AEPi Bar nights in Barcelona etc)
The Ideal candidate is an AEPi brother who is a study abroad alum and passionate about their experience and helping other AEPi men connect with each other and other enriching opportunities abroad.
Stipend: $250 a semester
To apply, email your resume and study abroad plans to Jojo Rubnitz, Campus Operations Associate: Jojo@KahalAbroad.org