KAHAL is seeking two AEPhi Interns! The KAHAL Internship expands the AEPhi initiative to increase engagement to the study abroad population of the organization each semester , connecting students to Jewish life before, during, and after their abroad experience.
The AEPhi KAHAL intern will engage and cultivate a community of sisters studying abroad Additionally, each intern will be responsible for:
- Communicate bi-weekly with KAHAL Supervisor (Strategic Partnerships Associate) to create and implement work plan throughout the year
- Call sisters before they depart for their abroad destinations to help them get connected before they leave
- Work directly with the KAHAL Strategic Partnerships Associate to create and administer the AEPhi abroad Facebook group with all sisters abroad each semester/year.
- Stimulate and track group and individual conversations through the KAHAL CRM: Mobilize
- Create and maintain an AEPhi Abroad Instagram account, collecting pictures and stories from various sisters abroad. Also a space to advertise holiday and academic opportunities that KAHAL provides.
- Send mass introductory emails to sisters based on location, using mail merges to send personalized emails catering to each location and individual sister.
- Plan meet ups with different sisters abroad in major study abroad destinations, including but not limited to: AEPhi Shabbat Across the world, AEPhi local shabbat, AEPhi Channukah Lighting in Prague, AEPhi Bar nights in Barcelona etc)
The Ideal candidate will be a study abroad alumna who is passionate about her experience and helping other AEPhi women connect with each other and other enriching opportunities abroad.
Stipend: $500 a semester
To apply, email your resume and study abroad plans to Rebecca Schwab, Strategic Partnerships Director: Rebecca@KahalAbroad.org